Planning the wedding of a lifetime, the wedding of your wildest dreams? Get creative with these unforgettable and unique venue location ideas!
“In the flush of love’s light, we dare be brave. And suddenly we see that love costs all we are, and will ever be. Yet it is only love which sets us free.” – Maya Angelou
- Adventure Venues ~ Perfect for the thrill-seeking couple or pair of nature lovers, adventure weddings provide an unforgettable experience for guests and couples alike. Imagine giving your vows under a waterfall, within a beautiful canyon, or on top of a mountain. Who could top that – literally!
- Greenhouse Venues ~ For a beautiful flora-filled wedding without the worry of unpredictable weather, greenhouse or glasshouse venues provide for the best of both worlds – the elegance of nature and the comfort of a climate controlled indoor setting – so you can have your cake and eat it too!
- Treehouses ~ Take yourself back to your childhood years with this spectacular up and coming wedding trend. These upgraded amenities take treehouses to the next level with everything from suspension bridges, beautiful balconies, hot tubs and jacuzzis, to even multiple cabins for you and your guests!
- Yachts and Boats ~ For that gorgeous coastal or skyline aesthetic, consider a yacht or boat wedding. Embark on the journey of marriage on the high seas, not to mention allowing for some breathtaking sunset views. Sounds like a dream, right? Bon voyage!
- Zoos and Aquariums ~ Take a walk on the wild side and imagine yourself giving your vows next to a heard of elephants or a tank of killer whales. What could be more memorable? Also for you animal lovers, many zoos and aquariums use a percentage of your rental fees to support ongoing wildlife conservation and protection efforts.
Thank you so much for reading and I hope this blog sparked your creativity in your search for your PERFECT wedding venue. Catch you next time and subscribe for our latest posts!